That Matic dump was an inside job and only 2 people planned it with help from people from the exchange. The biggest clues are the movement of tokens from team wallets and how other Binance IEO coins dumped too.The plan is to just deny it for a few days until the crypto sheeple forget about it.
I wonder what palm beach is saying But yeah congrats to all who have fiat and who are only entering the markets today; if you make 30-50% returns in dollars in 2 days; it’s not coz you’re a genius. You’re just damn lucky that this is your very first day of entering crypto and luckily coinbase decided today to be the first day. Heck today is like super sale but we just got so many drawdowns already.
Hi Benjamin, we have planned to raise in the seed round 12'500 ETH (approx. 12% of total QBX supply) and 70'000 in the crowd sale (approx. 39% of total QBX). Added up that makes 82'500 ETH for 51% of all QBX. The USD amount of the Ethers we raise depends on the ETH price. To account for the volatility of the market, we took a rather low USD/ETH price. But we can assure that the amount of QBX sold in the seed round and crowd sale combined will add up to 51% of the total QBX.
Fuck you all, you fucking idiots. HBZ is scam. Flock of sheep. You are deceived by everyone, and you believe in fairy tales. Why do you all believe. These are fucking liars. They have nothing. Money is spent unclear on what. I spat on you and your HBZ.